What is an EndoCube?
A Product Invented and manufactured in the UK by British
- Save energy by as much as 30%
- Increase the life of equipment
- Increase the safety of food storage
- Save CO2 emissions and reduce carbon footprint
How does an EndoCube Work ?
It fits over the thermostat sensor on commercial refrigeration units.
- Microcrystalline wax within the EndoCube mimics food and encases the thermostat sensor preventing fluctuating air temperatures from
controlling the refrigeration unit.
- The EndoCube turns the refrigeration unit on and off as the product temperature demands it.
- Because air no longer causes so many random stop starts, longer on/off cycles lead to considerable energy savings.
- Trial results show that fitting an EndoCube typically reduces a refrigeration units energy consumption by 15-20% but in some cases it
can exceed 30%.
- This benefit comes from the longer on/off cycles ie less starts and stops.
- This will reduce energy bills significantly.
- As previously mentioned, fitting an EndoCube will reduce energy consumption from a refrigeration unit by 15-20% on average.
- This will lead to a similar saving in CO2 emissions which in the current environmental climate is significant.
Extended Equipment Life
- The less starts and stops caused by the EndoCube will extend the lifespan of a refrigeration unit, especially the thermostat and
- This will lead to fewer plant failures, less engineering call out charges and reduce expenditure on replacement parts.