ULTIMA ID™ RI-2004HV SERIES
Neutronics Ultima ID RI-2004HV series utilizes non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology to determine the weight concentrations of R12, R134a, R22, hydrocarbons and air. Neutronics’ exclusive “Blend-ID” analytical software can also quickly and accurately indicates the presence of R410a blend refrigerant.
- Optional built–in printer for easy customer billing
- Optional built-in rechargeable battery pack
- Large graphing display for easy reading / operation
- ¼” Flare Sample hose
- Rugged portable case
- Weight: 8.0 lb.
- Power requirements: 110/220 VAC via included adapter 12-15V DC optional battery pack (Internal)
- Output: Digital display and LEDs, Optional printer module (internal) Model No. RI-2004HVP
- Refrigerant : R12, R134a, R22, HC and Probable R410a.
- Display: 128 x 64 Pixel Graphing
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Operating humidity: 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Operating temperature: 40°F to 130°F
- Warranty: 1 yr.